Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snowed in ... in March :(

This morning, I got up and worked on my second sewing project... a pink dress with black polka dots for Little Miss (she picked out the pattern and material. I'm not a big fan of either but I wanted her to be involved.)

I got as far as sewing the body together and then I put it aside.

Currently, daddy is outside shoveling the driveway while our very kind neighbor is snow blowing near the street. We have the nicest neighbors. We really do.

While I blog and daddy shovels, the kids are playing in the cold white stuff. I took pictures from inside. Brrrr....
Pouting about being cold after only being out for 5 minutes....

... says his snow bed is "actually quite comfotable."

I also did some sketching this morning. I'm really going to try to practice my illustrations daily in hopes of getting better for the book.

As for the rest of the day? We're hoping that Aunt CC can get her car unstuck so she can babysit and sleep over so Hubs and I can go out to dinner with friends and family. We had reservations for last night, but due to the snowstorm, they got moved to tonight. Otherwise, it's another night of being snowed in.

Isn't March the season for kite flying???? What's with all the snow anyway???? I'm sooooo done!

One more thing, please notice my newest links to the right....

One is a blog I encouraged my friend to start. The other is a site I LOVE and check every morning called COOL MOM PICKS. If you're a parent or even have a friend with a kid, this site daily posts cool items for kids. The reason I check it daily??? They have a giveaway almost every day, where you can enter to win fabulous goodies for your little ones. Check them out!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Jax, the kids pictures are adorable. We have a nice neighbor who revved up his atv with a snowshovel and did our whole driveway 2x. Hee Hee.

March 10, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home