Saturday, March 1, 2008

In between places....

In about an hour, the kids will be leaving us for the evening to go to a family party with gramma and papa sooo, I thought I better take the daily pictures for the daily blog.

Just a few minutes ago, The J was playing a game that daddio rented for him last night. No matter what game he plays, he jumps up and down the entire time. Check out how sweaty he is in the next pic....

Isn't the sweatshirt awesome? Thanks to gramma for this find. Get it? My mom rocks? And the stick stick figure mom is playing the guitar, just like ME !

I thought The J would be embarrassed to wear this to school but he loves it. I'm so glad he's not quite at the age where having a mom is embarassing. Oh how I dread the day.

I also love how it totally matches his eyes. We just sent him to take a little rest before the festivities tonight. Speaking of rest.......

Little Miss is sleeping in my bed. Don'tcha just love my fancy textiles? They're so matchy. Ha. I think our room will be the last to get decorated. I need more patience (and money).

And finally, it's yours truly, mommy photographer extraordinaire. I need a nap and a shower. I'm afraid I only have time for one. Notice I made the pic of me tiny. That was not an accident. My eye has been red and irritated since Tuesday, hence the 4 eyes.

No picture of hubs today. He is currently working in the garage, trying to make sense of all that has accumulated there over the winter throughout our house projects. I'm too chicken to post a pic of the mess. I might feel the need to apologize so I would rather just not.

His boo boo on his face is getting better though. Just in time for tomorrows friendly game. Oh goody.

And that's all. I'm off to de-grodify!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home