Saturday, March 8, 2008

Brrrr

Well, with no power since Tuesday night, I was unable to blog daily. I think that's a redeemable excuse.

Too bad I didn't just take a few minutes to grab my camera to get a few shots of the kids helping papa shovel the driveway. That really was sooooo cute! Especially to gramma and I who were nice and toasty in the house.

I would have taken a pic yesterday but Little Miss is miserable with a sore throat and ear ache. Who wants their picture taken when they feel like that.

Just looked out the window and there is so much snow, I can't even see the lake or 10 feet down the street. I should probably take a pic of that but brrrr, it's cold and it's so much warmer here in bed :)

By the way, this is an old picture I took earlier this winter out my front door on a day I thought was bad. HA! This was a tropical paradise compared to todays storm

(ok, maybe I exaggerate a little.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home