Tuesday, March 4, 2008

How much would you pay for this barette?


Adorable right? But at 6 dollars? For a metal barrette with some felt hotglued to it? I'm telling you girls.. we are in the wrong business! Oh... wait, I'm not in any financially profitable business right now but that's about to change. Apparently, rich parents are willing to pay top dollar for unique handmade looking items that they don't actually have the time or desire to make with their own hands.

I have been perusing several online childrens boutiques lately. $68 dollars for a basic cotton t-shirt with a few scribbles from someone who dubs themself a designer? $75 for a small down throw pillow covered in felt with a small felt character sewed on it?

I'm not posting pictures because I don't want to give the wrong idea here. The items I describe are beyond adorable but they are so simple. I think I'm actually jealous that these moms have come up with such simple creations and are making money doing it. The wheels in my head are going round and round, full of ideas I can create and sell you at 360% profit.

I may even be nice and give you a discount.

Kids aprons anyone????

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Marie-Leslie said...

your so strange sistah

March 5, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home