Friday, February 29, 2008

Ta Daaaaaaaa!!!!!

Here they are!!! My first completed sewing project. If you guessed "APRONS" on my "What Shall It Be?" post, YOU WERE CORRECT.

I actually finished these two days ago but wasn't able to take a picture until today. Thankyou to Mr O and Little Miss for modeling them.

In Friday, leapday, news.... We had Mr O over for a playdate today. He and Little Miss played together so nicely. They played Hulabaloo, Connect 4 and Operation. Little Miss wanted to play Toy Story Yahtzee but in Mr O's words "I wanna pway itzee by mysewf".

I also had to pick up The J from school because he was complaining of a sore ear. I ran him out to the pediatrician. Sure enough, he has an ear infection.

I got the entire house cleaned and organized today which is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I'm finally sitting here on the couch in front of Sponge Bob with The J and Little Miss.

My next sewing project is already well under way. I don't feel like working on it tonight though. I think it's going to be a veg out movie night. Looks like hubby extraordinaire rented: The Bourne Ultimatum ( I know I know but we literally never get time to just veg out in front of the tv anymore) and Balls of Fury.

With that being said, time to turn off the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home