Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow day and sick day all in one

The J wanted me to put this picture of him on my blog and title it "George Washington".



For some odd reason, school was cancelled today. I didn't even think to look at the news because there was school yesterday and in my opinion, it was much colder and snowier.

We headed out to Little Miss' gymnastics class but found it too was cancelled. I was going to take the kids clothes shopping instead but THE J suddenly got a very bad stomach ache and so we went home.

Right now they are settling down for naps (in other words, they are coming out here as I type with 101 reasons why they shouldn't be napping) and I'm going to keep working on the sewing project I started yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home